[PLUG-TALK] Fed Ex fail

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Sep 23 12:05:49 PDT 2019

Not FedEx in this case, but I ordered a couple stainless steel "kleen
kanteen" from the Bezon over the weekend. They were different
colors. The Bezon decided to split the two bottles into separate
shipments, delivered on different days. I moved one of them to match the
other delivery day, but the orders didn't get merged. They showed the
vendor being the same. They showed the delivery day the same. Today, so
far, I got a delivery of the blue one. The red one is still out there
somewhere.

This is the company that's doing facial recognition.

I don't think the singularity is anywhere near at hand.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net