[PLUG-TALK] I'm still alive!

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:40:21 UTC 2020

I guess people completely purge out traumatic experience from their active
memory. That is why you can remember the itch, not the "loo" stuff. LOL

Hollywood has a lot to say about traumatic memories buried into deep
unconsciousness! See recent: Joker or that Russian gymnast assassin from
The Spy Who Dumped Me. Serious stuff!

-T