[PLUG-TALK] Migrating personal data from iphone to android

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 19 17:47:08 UTC 2020

On Wed, 19 Feb 2020, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> A simple Google of "iPhone to android data transfer" yields many results,
> including this one that I read partway through.

Thanks, Michael.

My web searches used generic rather than specific terms so I didn't see this
one.

> Maybe they want you back on iPhones and want to make it easy.

Of course they do. The iPhone keeps droping voice converstations and text messages
so it's time to switch.

Personally, I've no more attraction to Apple than to Microsoft: somewhere
between zero and none.

Regards,