[PLUG-TALK] UHD FreeSync choices

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 00:19:25 UTC 2020

Your 30 second pixelated experience is most likely VLC and not graphics
card artefact.

Try playing the same video with command line mplayer and report back.

Usage:
mplayer videoFile.mkv

f - full screen mode
arrows/PgUp/PgDwn - to move forward/back, holding shift with the keys
increases the move/jump

Hope it helps,
Tomas