[PLUG-TALK] UHD FreeSync choices

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:58:57 PST 2020

Maybe, I should have mentioned that I know what I am talking about - as I enjoy
tearing free 4k desktop and video experience using i5600U 2015 laptop CPU with
pretty low-end internal GPU over DP or HDMI. Your CPU and its internal graphics
is easily 2-3x faster, so you should be able to do better.
I use mplayer and/or mpv precisely for the trouble free experience and better
image quality. VLC may or may not be better, I have no idea - out of the box VLC
has a lot of quality issues.
I hope it is helpful,Tomas