[PLUG-TALK] Men/geeks do your part

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Mon Jul 20 00:01:34 UTC 2020

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 13:54:08 -0700
Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> dijo:

>My wife and I both wear masks when we leave the house.

I am more concerned than most about COVID-19, considering that my best
guess is that if I get it I have only about 80% chance of survival. And
I definitely wear a mask when I am clearly going to be near others,
which I avoid as much as practical. But I have a big question:

There is a sidewalk in front of my house on which someone walks by
about once an hour. My front porch is about 30 feet back from the
sidewalk. I sometimes sit on my front porch to read or just watch the
world. So far I have not bothered with a mask on my front porch. Am I
one of the males classed as stupid? How far away do you have to be to
make mask usage unnecessary?