[PLUG-TALK] Men/geeks do your part

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 07:43:00 UTC 2020

All current indications and expectations are saying 6' or 2 m separation
without mask. Unless, of course, the infected person is sneezing ....

Also, your ordinary mask protects others from you, not much the other way
around. Unless you wear well sealed N95 with at least eye protection.

That is why people without mask are selfishly putting other people at risk.

Hope that helps,
-T