[PLUG-TALK] Step 2 on the way to being a Borg

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Fri Jun 19 17:08:08 UTC 2020

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> A couple years ago I got a pacemaker, and Tuesday I spent two hours
> under the knife getting a new titanium shoulder joint. Hurts like
> bloody hell, but the surgeon said it went beautifully. Thank heaven for
> pain pills.

On occasion, I'm asked to use an over-the-ear microphone for some
public speaking. Which leaves my ears supporting my eyeglasses,
hearing aids, and the microphone.

Not nearly as painful as a joint replacement, but this seemed like a
good place to whine about it. :-)

I hope your recovery is short and complete!

--
Paul Heinlein
heinlein at madboa.com
45°38' N, 122°6' W