[PLUG-TALK] A corovirus tracking site

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:03:57 UTC 2020

See per state data from the source.... You can also get the tables if you
want to graph something else.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Given that CDC is not great at publishing stuff these days, you can see all
his sources listed. Mainly state, hospital,... all kinds of sources. I
imagine that he pays someone, crowdsources or combinations. Looking at the
data breath and depth, I would guess that it is paid team at work.

-T