[PLUG-TALK] Web site developer needed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 13 14:26:47 PDT 2020

A Troutdale city councilman whom I've know for a couple of decades is
running for mayor to replace the turd who is now in that position.

My friend has a domain and long-unused, rudimentary web site that needs
updating. I suggested WordPress to him but know nothing about it.

He has the ability to pay for help setting up (and maintaining, if
necessary) a web site suitable to support his campaign. If you're interested
contact me off the mail list and I'll introduce the two of you to each
other, then step out of the way.