[PLUG-TALK] Linguistics anyone?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Wed May 27 16:51:37 PDT 2020

On Wed, 27 May 2020 15:43:10 -0700
Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> dijo:

>presents me with a blank screen.  Is there something magical to enter
>there to get your words of wisdom?

I've put two files up there: my main document (pdf) and a png file of
an example of a spectrogram. Box.com says this is the 'shared link' for
the spectrogram, which anyone can download:

https://app.box.com/s/ymyafzr6q8kl5cn4ui0e0fbljw5eyo8w

And this is the shared link for my main pdf document:

https://app.box.com/s/9hndxxz9j90pospf5961joexy4wv3kco

Box says they are publicly accessible with no sign in required.

If this doesn't work I guess I need to find another place to put
things. I hate having to do that - another 'account,' another username
and password that I'll never be able to remember, another set of
security questions that I probably also won't remember. And another
outfit that will send me helpful e-mails that I can't opt out of. Sigh.