[PLUG-TALK] Ash in Bull Run Water (source for Portland and West Slope)

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Oct 1 12:16:20 UTC 2020

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Again, excess deposits on the faucet-wrapping washcloth is an
Keith> indicator.

Whatever landed in your washcloth, I'm skeptical it is ash. Unlike the
gorge fire three years ago, I didn't see a lot of ash falling out of the
smoke this time. The water bureau doesn't like turbidity. It's something
they monitor and if there was very much, they would have switched to the
well field.

If in doubt, take a sample and contact your water utility.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net