[PLUG-TALK] Drug price kvetch

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu Oct 1 13:45:23 UTC 2020

And before you nod your head about the high costs of developing drugs,
give this a read. Which includes the increase of a drug's price from
2005. It features a California representative grilling the CEOs.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-katie-porter-eviscerates-pharma-205100420.html

---
       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
     Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity