[PLUG-TALK] Ash in Bull Run Water (source for Portland and West Slope)

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:17:28 UTC 2020

I was sceptical about detectable/significant amount of ash in the water,
but curious to know.

So, I draw all water through white coffee filter in my SE Portland
residence over the last few days. So, far I found no dark particles visible
under 50x microscope magnification.

If we all use the same source in the east, and I am closer to the source
than the west parts of the city - it sure looks like some local issue in
the west or the cloth is home to some hungry dark stuff excreting bacteria
or millions of other ideas.

I do observe pink bacteria, Russel mentioned, living in the water in small
quantities.

Hope that helps,
Tomas