[PLUG-TALK] Desktop components seeking new home

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 8 16:11:26 UTC 2020

Were FG open I'd bring these to them for re-use. In the meantime, if you
could use the basis for a desktop I'm donating these essentially unused
parts (installed with Slackware-14.2, then shut down as a spare):

Motherboard: new Asus Sabertooth 990FX, supports USB 3.0, SATA drives
CPU: new AMD FX-8150, 8-core/16-threads, with heat sink and fan
Memory: new 16G G.Skil Sniper Series DDR3/1600 (PC3 1250)
Video card: new Asus Radeon with 256M Video RAM
Power supply: new 330W