[PLUG-TALK] Linux Magazine - Getting Started with Linux – 2020 Edition

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:26:10 UTC 2020

Hi,

For those who are just starting or would like to introduce someone
"special" to linux - Linux Magazine just published "Getting Started
with Linux – 2020 Edition"

It is openSuSE focused - I find it useful to purchase a hand out copy
to early or still confused linux users as awesome learning resource. It
helps them and also Linux Magazine.

They also do PDFs:
https://www.linux-magazine.com/Resources/Special-Editions

This is not an advertisement - I am not affiliated in any way - it
could help to answer/avoid many of the basic questions/isssues people
are having. It was sad to see Linux Jornal go last year - better
support this one before it is too late.

Tomas