[PLUG-TALK] Anyone have 21x21 inch MERV15 furnace filters?

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:13:47 UTC 2020

It is so generous of you Keith, it sure will save someone.

I went around many HomeDepots on Thursday (day 2 of living in a chimney)
looking for said items. They were hopelessly sold out of filters and box
fans.

I got lucky, found 20x25x4 Merv12 filter by the airport; and an angel lend
me 20x20 box fan. So, I still live and breathe. I wish for better filter
though.

What is your source of Merf15 filters in normal times? I have not seen
better than Merv12 in the shops in the normal times.

I live in SE Portland and the building is held at negative pressure with
hardwired extractor fans. Whoever thought of that stupidity! It was living
hell without filtration. I'd most likely be living in a far away hotel, if
not for the fan and filter.

Best luck to everyone,
Tomas