[PLUG-TALK] Known-good Touch Tone test service numbers?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Tue Feb 2 00:24:44 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 4:17 PM Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> The goal is measurements robust and diagnostic enough to
> get the attention of service providers with unacknowledged
> problems - and the regulatory agencies overseeing them.

I think this plan breaks down right here - this attention you seek does not
exist. No amount of infinitely solid documentation will cause any
improvement to be made. The one slight possibility is if someone had
pre-existing social connections to someone with power at the provider
you're currently using. In a group like PLUG, that is a non-zero
probability, but still fairly small.

-wes