[PLUG-TALK] It appears that I will live

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Feb 26 20:28:13 UTC 2021

Because of age and numerous pre-existing conditions, I've figured that
if I caught COVID-19 I had less than an even chance of surviving it.

Yesterday I succeeded in getting an appointment at 10am today for my
first jab. It was the Moderna vaccine, and administered by a Safeway
pharmacy - my own Kaiser Permanente is out of doses. If you have just
one shot you might still get COVID-19, but from what I read, no one who
has had at least one shot has died from it.

Hallelujah! :)