[PLUG-TALK] Today's most accurate headline

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Mon Jan 11 20:37:49 UTC 2021

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> What is this to do with attempted coup d'etat in DC last Wednesday?
>
> Unless it is meant to show unrelated hyperbole as an analogy to my
> opinion - or argue that the people storming the capital were some EV
> revolutionaries with similar views.

Well, I oversold that point.

You more or less called us nihilists on environmental issues, which is
nowhere near the truth. In ordinary times, I wouldn't have thought
twice about it. These days, I'm more sensitive to the outcomes
that may be associated with that sort of speech. I'm sure everyone
would be better off if I dropped the hall-monitor routine, which isn't
necessary in a forum like PLUG.

--
Paul Heinlein
heinlein at madboa.com