[PLUG-TALK] Western Digital drive recycling SOLVED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 14 13:50:30 UTC 2021

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> I am not making fun of you, just the "customer dedication" of a
> contemporary corporation.

Being frustrated with businesses via their web interfaces I've been heard to
say that for too many companies 'customer service' is aspirational, not
operational.

Over the years I've often wondered how companies survive as long as they do
since senior management focuses on how much more money they can acquire than
on employees or customers.