[PLUG-TALK] Western Digital drive recycling

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 15 00:27:42 UTC 2021

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> And the best part is that there are a couple eBay sellers offering them
> for a little over $330, which beats the hell out of the prices for WD and
> Seagate drives, and even what Amazon and Newegg are charging for the same
> Toshiba drive. I have queries out to both eBay sellers asking how they
> ship.

John,

Be sure to tell us how your epic adventure ends. It certainly looks as
though you've found a working solution at an affordable price.

You should write this whole process up as a companion to Homer's Odyssey
where WD is trying to lure you to full retail price and FedEx makes your
journey go through very storm weather.

Regards,