[PLUG-TALK] Drop shipping

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Jan 29 19:43:23 UTC 2021

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:04:14 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>What is incorrect about the product location shown on the item's page?

The parcel that I bought on eBay on 1/25 clearly states on the listing
that the item was located in Vancouver, WA. (As is my custom, before
clicking the Buy Now button I made a paper printout of the listing.)
The item arrived yesterday in a brand new Amazon Prime box. It shows my
address, but there is no 'from' address. There are six QR codes and one
barcode on the box, but no human-readable return address. The seller
provided me with a tracking number, which can only be accessed at
bluecareexpress.com, which show the progress, but there are no buttons
on the page for the recipient to do anything.

I filed a complaint with eBay, to which the seller responded that I
could return the item. But neither the seller or eBay have indicated to
me how to do that when Bluecare Express does not make their physical
locations public, or provide a return address that I could use with
another carrier.