[PLUG-TALK] Why does FedEx deliver so slowly?

Rigel Hope gnu at rigelhope.org
Mon Mar 22 22:31:23 UTC 2021

fedex express operates their own fleet. fedex ground is subcontractors.

fedex left their contract with amazon over the latter's purchase of
airplanes for their delivery infrastructure.

there was some kind of systemwide incident that delayed a lot of packages
last month. there were explainer links apologizing for it atthe top of
their main website for several days.