[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] Internet providers

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Thu May 6 21:00:09 UTC 2021

Based on recent personal experience Comcast's customer service has improved
a lot from a few years ago.  I'm still not happy with them.
Often Comcast's customer service people aren't empowered to help you.
Moreover, Comcast has been trying to move things like ip forwarding
configurations to the cloud and limiting options significantly.  Of course,
there are ways around this, but what a wasteful, time consuming pain.  Wish
there was a suitable alternative available to me.

David