[PLUG-TALK] Lawn weeding robots

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun May 23 14:11:23 UTC 2021

And what is wrong with dandelions?  And why have a lawn?  The origin of the
lawn as I understand the story is that having close-cropped grass in front
of one's house was a sign that the owner had horses that kept the grass
short, and that was a sign of wealth, hence a desirable thing to exhibit to
the neighbors.  But since I bet no one discussing this has horses in  their
front or back yard, who needs a lawn?

-Denis