[PLUG-TALK] 26% of FedEx complaints from Oregon ... drones?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Wed Oct 6 15:33:00 UTC 2021

FedEx? Fie upon them. Never use them.
It was shipped on the 21st of September. Since then it has been
ping-ponging around. It arrived in Troutdale on the 23rd of September,
Portland on the 28th.

What is it? A bicycle. The guy who borrowed it could have ridden it back
faster than FedEx delivers. He rode the Oregon coast and on into
California. That only took six days.

Why did he borrow my bike? Because his shipment to my place did not
arrive in time.  It eventually was sent back to arrive in Texas in
mid-September.

Consider the history:

  Time zone
Sunday, October 3, 2021
4:42 AM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
Saturday, October 2, 2021
4:42 PM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
4:42 AM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
Friday, October 1, 2021
4:41 PM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
4:41 AM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
Thursday, September 30, 2021
2:26 PM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
2:25 AM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
2:25 PM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
2:25 AM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
1:10 PM 	PORTLAND, OR	In transit
Monday, September 27, 2021
10:03 PM 	TROUTDALE, OR	Departed FedEx location
2:12 PM 	TROUTDALE, OR	Arrived at FedEx location
6:35 AM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
Sunday, September 26, 2021
6:00 PM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
Saturday, September 25, 2021
7:55 PM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
7:55 AM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
Friday, September 24, 2021
7:54 PM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
7:54 AM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
Thursday, September 23, 2021
7:53 PM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
7:53 AM 	TROUTDALE, OR	In transit
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
8:13 AM 	SACRAMENTO, CA	Departed FedEx location
6:37 AM 	SACRAMENTO, CA	Shipment exception Barcode label unreadable and
replaced
6:35 AM 	SACRAMENTO, CA	Arrived at FedEx location
2:15 AM 	HAYWARD, CA	Left FedEx origin facility
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
10:56 PM 	HAYWARD, CA	Arrived at FedEx location
11:50 AM 		Shipment information sent to FedEx
11:45 AM 	LAFAYETTE, CA	In FedEx possession Tendered at FedEx location
12:00 AM 	HAYWARD, CA	Picked up

---
       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
     Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity