[PLUG-TALK] most common language spoken at home other than English or Spanish

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Sun Oct 17 22:40:32 UTC 2021

Rich,

I have been invited to Shabbat in Jewish homes a few times.  I treasure
those events.  Very meaningful.  I did a pilgrimage to the Holy Land a few
years ago.  One of the things that impressed me was just how Jewish Jesus
was.  That doesn't always come through in our Christian teachings.  It
should.  That is also something I love about Islam.  I'm not wording
this well, but they have preserved a lot more of what I might call early
Jewish Christian traditions than we Western Christians have.  I have only
been to Friday prayer service in a Mosque once, but it too was quite
memorable.

David