[PLUG-TALK] Wanted: 10"-12.9" tablet

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 25 12:13:57 PDT 2021

I want to buy (or be gifted) a tablet about 10"-13" to use with a
teleprompter (made or purchased) for recording videos.

I have a SZOOMSY PTZ webcam that mounts on a tripod; the commercial
teleprompters support DSLR and professional cameras. My office space is
limited (and cluttered) so the optical zoom on the webcam allows me to block
what's outside of the chromakey green screen behind my chair.

I need to read the material I'm recording because the wording is specific;
like a well-prepared lecture in college.

The tablet needs to display text and be compatible with linux as the source
of the text transferred to it. Any old brand or version is fine as the
tablet's sole use is with the teleprompter.

TIA,