[PLUG-TALK] Looking for a printer, probably not HP anymore

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 28 20:14:09 UTC 2021

On Tue, 28 Sep 2021, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> Wow. That's horrible, even more so for a company that used to provide what
> I considered industry-standard quality.

As an example is my HP-5 LaserJet with the last available duplexer
underneath. I bought it in 1997, had it profssionally cleaned perhaps a
dozen years ago, and it still works as designed. Not the fastest, especially
with the duplexer installed, but so what?

To bad the company's dived into the gutter.