[PLUG] Debian question, running pump on boot

D. Cooper Stevenson cooper at metasource.us
Sat Oct 6 06:57:11 PDT 2001

Kenneth;

Add pump to your rc.local startup init script. This will start pump automatically when you start your system. Here is the link to the documentation for doing this:

  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-system.en.html#s-custombootscripts

If you need more specific information on this (i.e. Debian's default runlevel, how to make the script, etc), let me know.

Best,

Cooper