[PLUG] Apple Ousts Coder for Being Young

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Mon Apr 1 18:06:23 UTC 2002

While I completely understand Apple's take on the situation, couldn't they
have simply asked for a legal co-signer?  Such as, as someone else suggested,
a parent?  That way, the minor could NOT change their mind, as the agreement
wasn't *just* with them and them alone.

That way, both Apple, and the young developer could continue the arrangement
with as little fuss and with the benefits that led to the agreement in the
first place.

Obviously, IANALama.

-R

--