[PLUG] Parsing ls output

Michael Montagne montagne at boora.com
Mon Apr 1 22:59:18 UTC 2002

Ok I've successfully manages to return t list of files on my FTP site
that are older than 180 days and excluding a set of directories that are
exempt from purging.  I used the find command and some worthy
instruction from this list.  Now I'd like to print a report before I
purge them all.  I need Filename, date modified, and size.  I don't want
all the permissions and owner/group stuff you get with ls -al.  It seems
awk is a good tool for the job except that some of these file names have
spaces.  Lots of spaces.  Some are veritable essays.  I'm having trouble
getting the filename parsed out using awk.
What are my other options?

--
Michael Montagne
montagne at boora.com