[PLUG] Fwd: From the Office of Senator Cantwell

Carla Schroder pluglist at bratgrrl.com
Tue Apr 2 02:11:10 UTC 2002

I thought it was crystal clear. "I will not be supportive of legislation that
unduly limits technological innovation or consumers' rights." That's
doubletalk for she supports the dang thing. But then, what would you expect
from a Real Networks alumnus, the grand champions of customer data abuse?

Carla