[PLUG] Xine and kernals

Jon Jacob jonjacobmoon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 00:00:12 UTC 2002

Yes.

I recently had to upgrade to the 2.4.18 kernel to get my firewire to
work right.  Which it does, very nicely.  When I did that, I noticed the
mplayer AND xine worked quite a bit better.

I can't give you and fancy technical reasons why, bec I have no idea why
but it did for me.  Hope you have the same luck.