[PLUG] Many of you already know my answer...

Derek Loree derek at infotects.com
Thu Apr 4 20:53:11 UTC 2002

"Karl M. Hegbloom" wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 11:56, Derek Loree wrote:
> >

> > "Karl M. Hegbloom" wrote:
> >
> > > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=gnomemeeting&archive=no
> > >

> > Well, that explains the deb version problem, but not the compile problem.
>
> No, it explains both.  Look at the second bug report, the one merged to
> the first one with "new version available".

But I downloaded both of those dependant packages from the gnomemeeting site, I have to
assume they are the correct versions, the programmer said so!

However, I just realized that I didn't dump the older version, and the libraries that came
with that older version.  After I dumped them, there were some holes left, I filled them
with the new headers and it is compiling now.  At least it got past the part that gave the
error last time.

Thanks

Derek