[PLUG] ATT cable modem reccommendations

Sean Whitney sean_whitney at bigfoot.com
Sat Apr 6 03:29:43 UTC 2002

Any cable modem that is docsis 1.0-1.1 should be good to go, Motorola, RCA,
3Com, Com21.

As to doing NAT, this is kind of a confusing issue, however on their web page
they have instructions and sell linksys devices that will facilitate NAT, so
it must be ok.

Sean

You probably
On Friday 05 April 2002 16:32, you hammered at the keyboard:

--
It is surely a great calamity for a human being to have no obsessions.
- Robert Bly