[PLUG] Spamassassin

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Apr 8 23:36:49 UTC 2002

Hmm, one of the things I have to do with spambouncer is have procmail
filter out the mailing lists "prior" to spambouncer processing the mail.
Otherwise, spambouncer will tag most the mailing list mail, and send it to
a box I don't read often.

If I understand what you are saying here, all of your mail (including
mailing lists) goes through spam-assassin. Does it catch spam that looks
like a valid mailing list?

At 04:38 PM 4/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I highly recommend spam-assassin, it significantly reduces my spam load
>and its false positive rate is pretty infrequent (though I had to do a
>little fine-tuning to the scoring). It can also be tied in to Vipul's
>razor, which I have no experience using.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

In Alaska, where it gets very cold, pi is only 3.00.  As you know,
everything shrinks in the cold.  They call it Eskimo pi.