[PLUG] distributed computing kit??

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Apr 10 00:10:17 UTC 2002

I have a vague recollection that I saw somewhere recently (in the last
month or two) there was a Free Software (or nearly) distributed
computing kit, that is, some infrastructure for building your own
system.  Does anyone else remember that and have a pointer to what I
am thinking of?  It might have been on slashdot that I saw it, but I
haven't been able to find it again... or it might have just been my
imagination.  Thanks.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible