[PLUG] OpenOffice-641

Bill Barry barryb at proaxis.com
Thu Apr 11 04:16:26 UTC 2002

I think LaTeX to pdf is a better solution if you must pass
around some print ready file. PDF should be more virus
free than word docs and there are good pdf viewers for
most platforms.  But please just use ghostscript to
do the conversion to pdf and  don't send any money to
Adobe. They are still on my boycott list.

Bill Barry