[PLUG] Red Hat 7.1 hijacked my printer...

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Thu Apr 11 04:59:07 UTC 2002

Also, have you tried it with the printer cable disconnected, so that you're
only checking to see if the printer is as we say in the computer business,
fritzed?

___________________
Mike De La Mater
www.theplatinumrule.com
PC repairs, Network Consulting, Web Services, etc.
25 years experience
mikedela at ipns.com
503-702-6749

             ////