[PLUG] Adv topic speaker needed, wine tasting expert?

lemming at attbi.com lemming at attbi.com
Thu Apr 11 19:35:01 UTC 2002

Not counting Solotaire (as a test people...) I've only
been running a game utility called Creation Workshop
under Wine for more than just a quick test.  I tried
running a later Beta of CW, but it would crash. (Under
windows it ran, but occasionly gave back wierd results)
I did try a couple games, but I may try again this
weekend since I tried those with the wine that came with
SuSe 7.3 and since then I downloaded and recompiled.

So far, my experience has been; If it works, it works
great.

-Mark