[PLUG] How hot is a really hot? Dual Athlon MP on Linux

Robert RobertsLinuxPosts at CorralCreek.com
Fri Apr 12 05:13:57 UTC 2002

This review site might help:

http://www.cluboverclocker.com/guides/top_ten.htm

And if you need to slow down a noisy fan you might try this:

http://www.zalmantech.com/Speedcontroller.htm

Robert

news:mailman.1018562242.3754.plug at lists.pdxlinux.org...