[PLUG] What does this mean?

Jon Jacob jonjacobmoon at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 01:59:35 UTC 2002

Actually, after sending the note that any examples I found failed me, I
decided to look again.

I found one at
http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/tips/firewall/firewallss.txt
that works very well.

Thanks for all your hope, though, I will keep all that in mind, and in
the future I will not do security through obscurity :)