[PLUG] Lycoris?

Matt Alexander m at netpro.to
Sat Apr 13 02:35:41 UTC 2002

My manager approached me today and said she'd like me to setup a Linux box
for her to play around with.  She's interested in replacing many of our
employee's workstations with Linux.  She's fairly open-minded about using
Linux, but she wants to make absolutely sure it does everything our users
expect to be able to do.  Anywho, I'm experimenting with some of the more
"desktop friendly" distros and I'd like to test Lycoris.  I haven't had
any luck getting an ISO yet (particularly since it was mentioned on
Slashdot today), but if someone has it or gets it before me and can setup
an ftp site for me to download it from, I'd really appreciate it.

Here's the URL:

http://www.lycoris.com/download/

Thanks,
~M
P.S.  Save the "Linux has no place on the desktop" nonsense for another
day please.  ;-)