[PLUG] Need hints buying a digital camera for a Linux household

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Fri Apr 19 22:27:55 UTC 2002

If you get one with a CF card, you can simply grab a CF Card-Reader for $30
and put that on your Linux box.  From what I've heard from the list, they
simply show up as a drive you can mount and copy from.

So that's another option if the camera you truly desire isn't directly
supported under Linux.

-R

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s