[PLUG] Postfix & Mailman

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Mon Apr 22 16:40:44 UTC 2002

Mine is setup a bit different

In main.cf I point to a local file for domains (like sendmail.cw)

main.cf:mydestination=$myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain,
/etc/postfix/domains.

domains then list the domains I accept mail for, one domain per line.

I then have a user "lists" that alias adds to:
main.cf:alias_maps = hash:/home/lists/aliases, hash:/etc/postfix/aliases

So in this all mailing lists become valid at all domains.  If I wanted
to fix that I would use virtual:

main.cf:virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual.postfix

And add to that
listnam at list.domain	|blah