[PLUG] Micro$oft at it again.

Matt Alexander m at netpro.to
Mon Apr 22 17:15:51 UTC 2002

Damn...  this really angers me.  Alright boys and girls!  We know what
needs to be done!  Start calling the IT departments and schools around you
and let them know you're available to assist them with any Linux questions
they might have.  And if you're available to physically be there to assist
them, please volunteer your time.  Our students and teachers should not
have to suffer just because Microsoft's profits are slowing down.
~M