[PLUG] Micro$oft at it again.

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Apr 22 17:28:02 UTC 2002

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Matt Alexander wrote:

> Damn...  this really angers me.  Alright boys and girls!  We know what
> needs to be done!  Start calling the IT departments and schools around you
> and let them know you're available to assist them with any Linux questions
> they might have.  And if you're available to physically be there to assist
> them, please volunteer your time.  Our students and teachers should not
> have to suffer just because Microsoft's profits are slowing down.

Matt,

  If I may be so bold, let me modify your suggestion to this: contact Paul
Nelson at Riverdale School or Eric Harrison at MESD and volunteer to help
them with the K12 Linux Project.

  They're up and running (and have been for at least a couple of years now)
and are very successful. If you want to make a difference, work with them.