[PLUG] Woody install question

Richard F Seymour rseymour at spamcop.net
Mon Apr 22 18:22:19 UTC 2002

I just went through a 27 disk floppy based install of woody on a laptop.
Aside from "bad floppy" issues, all went pretty well.

I did this twice actually. (I made a mistake on the partitioning scheme
first time through).

The second time though I forgot to set up PCMCIA and so I have no
networking available to me. (After the first install, I had a working
cardmgr and ethernet connections, so I know it can be made to work.)

Now that I have the base system installed, is there any way to get back
to the curses based part of the install that lets me set up PCMCIA?

Or do I need to choose between (learning all about PCMCIA) or
(reinstalling for a third time)?

--
Oil can what?